- Comprehensive reproductive health training for primary care clinicians, residents and faculty, including didactic and clinical practice.
- Development of evidence- and problem-based curriculum, including the Early Abortion Training Workbook, used nationally for resident and clinician training.
- Advanced training and leadership development to overcome barriers between training and practice.
- Policy and advocacy activities to normalize comprehensive reproductive health training and practice among primary care providers.
- Collaborative faculty and residency research projects.
- Regional and national academic networking.
TEACH is an academic-community
partnership whose goal is to expand
reproductive health access by helping
primary care providers and residencies
to integrate abortion training into their
curricula and practice, and become
leaders in comprehensive reproductive